Note: This feature is currently disabled. It will be back in a future release of
Pattern Lab comes with support for a number of special keyboard shortcuts to make using Pattern Lab easier. These are broken up by where they work or are most useful.
Modifying the viewport:
- ctrl+alt+0: set the viewport to 320px
- ctrl+alt+s: set the viewport to "small"
- ctrl+alt+m: set the viewport to "medium"
- ctrl+alt+l: set the viewport to "large"
- ctrl+alt+h: toggle Hay mode
- ctrl+alt+d: toggle disco mode
Modifying the views:
- ctrl+shift+a: open/close info panels
- ctrl+shift+c: open/close info panels
- cmd+a/ctrl+a: select the content of the current open tab in code view
- ctrl+shift+u: make the Mustache tab active
- ctrl+shift+y: make the HTML tab active
- esc: close the open view
- ctrl+shift+f: open/close the pattern search